Monday, October 12, 2009

Well Worth the Wait!




Two Fridays ago, after much anticipation I finally got to see Maxwell in concert again after several years. I truly love this man as an artist, and he didn't disappoint in this concert. He was "on fire!" It was a nice mix of his new music and his older music. It's amazing to see how far he has come, to putting on a simple concert with not a lot of lights to a spectacular show with amazing backgrounds. If he is coming to a city near you, make sure you get your ticket!

Maxwell was not alone of course. Chrisette Michele was the opening act. I was not disappointed with her performance, but in the amount of songs she sang. She only sang 3 or 4 songs. I will be glad when she is allowed to be a bigger part of a concert.



After Chrisette, was a man whose songs I am not all that familiar with. His part of the show was awesome though. Common was excellent and I truly enjoyed his performance. I am searching now for his music to purchase.



The combination of these three singers made one fantastic concert. I am so tempted to buy a ticket to the one on the 23rd. So tempting......

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment