Monday, October 12, 2009

A Rare Occurrence


I just returned yesterday from a wonderful vacation in Hawaii. I will blog more about that trip later, but I just wanted to share something that rarely happens on my vacations. I actually started and finished a book. I was having a problem with my knee, so I wasn't trying to do a lot of things at every waking moment. The book was a quick read for me, and I was able to read it in two short sittings. I've been very behind on keeping up with the latest novels, especially those by E. Lynn Harris. I have always loved him as an author and he surely didn't disappoint in "Mama Dearest." This book brings back characters that we have seen in his previous books. It was very entertaining and I certainly recommend it. As I've done with his previous books I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I will by reading "Basketball Jones" by E. Lynn Harris next.

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment