Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FitFlops - Do They Really Make You Fit?



Do they make you fit? I dunno and I really don't care. Why?? They are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. I absolutely love them, and wish I could wear them all year round. Alas, I don't live in a part of the country where I can. My calves do feel nice and tight, but honestly can't say it's from the FitFlop WalkStars.

I bought a pair for my mother and she loves them as much as I do. We were both sporting them around Hawaii. $59.95 may be a little pricey for some, but I think they are well worth the price. Shoebuy is a great place to purchase them from. If you purchase them from Shoebuy make sure you sign up for Ebates here. It's a great way to earn money back for your online purchases. If you purchase from Shoebuy, you get 10% of your purchase back. Plus, there is free shipping at Shoebuy. You can't beat that!!

There are plenty of different colors of FitFlops to choose from. Try a pair out from Shoebuy. If you don't love them as much as I do you can send them back.

Have fun shopping!!

Nay

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just wanted to add my bit to this topic, down here we've been wearing (we call them thongs) all my life you're not Aussie if you don't own at least one pair! my favourite foot attire other than bare feet!!! :) but to answer your question, no.... I think it's just a marketing ploy.

    Hay!!! My dolls can make people fit too........walking back and forth looking at them.......nah only jokin' silly Aussie humour!! Love your site Diva Nay and I've only skimmed the surface.
    Cheers Wendy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! They are my favorite foot attire too, but I have never had a pair so comfortable. I think it is a marketing ploy as well.

    Thanks so much Wendy. I am glad you love it. I think your doll makes me quite fit.

    ReplyDelete