Friday, October 16, 2009

Michael Jackson's "This Is it"

Who hasn't heard the song yet?



When I listen to it, I have to admit it makes me a little sad. I am still missing him. He was one of my favorite entertainers.

Here is the official movie trailer.



Lil Mama didn't know anything about Michael Jackson until after he died. She just loves anything he does including his role in "The Wiz." I plan on taking her to see "This is It" at the movies. Hopefully we will see it the week it's released.

I had every intention, if he had ever gone on tour again, to make sure that I was at one of his concerts. He was at the top of my list for people that I wanted to see live. That wish will never come true for me but I will still look forward to seeing this movie.

Boy do I miss him!

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment