Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Christmas Time Is Here"

"Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of the year"

Remember when I talked about getting a doll in the mail, that it feels like Christmas. Well it felt like Christmas the day after I arrived back from Hawaii and received my Aboriginal doll by Wendy Frank. I had a few packages waiting for me and this was the most exciting. The anticipation was great in opening the package, but this doll didn't disappoint. I love her. She is very unique, and is a great addition to my collection. I've named her Janiah.


Here are Janiah's pictures:





She is very nice indeed! I may need at least one more of her dolls. What's a doll collector to do?

Nay

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm laughing at the "I may need just one more of her dolls" comment. I agree, you need at least one more. I'm glad you were able to purchase Wendy's special birthday doll. I love her outfit and well... everything about her, because I know the detail that goes into Wendy Frank Originals. Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Janiah has a special spot in my room on my dresser. Only special dolls make it to one of the dressers. LOL!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhh it does my heart good when I see what reactions my babies create. I know my special addition birthday girl is in good hands. Thanks to Debbie G my dolls have found some lovely new homes in the US.

    Cheers Wendy Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to Debbie too, Wendy! Sometimes I just stare at her because she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete